- 30 Tage Rückgaberecht
- Montiert und geprüft
- Versandkostenfrei *
z.B. 24 x 43.71 €
Specialized Allez Sport
- von Specialized
- Artikelnr.: 90018-6049
bei Vorkassezahlung 3% Skonto
Specialized Allez Sport Rennrad 2019
All too often, corners are cut to meet price-points in the entry-level road bike market, but the Allez Sport redefines what it means to be "entry level." Focusing on weight, refinement, and reliability like nothing else in its class, the Allez strays from the norm. And while these things are expected in bikes that cost thousands, it's the first to make these technologies accessible to everyone.
Not only does a light bike feel better when you're climbing up a hill, but it's also essential when you're carrying your bike up to the 5th floor, and this was at the forefront of the frame design. With a redesigned E5 Alloy frame, the Allez features a class-leading weight. Aggressively thin-walled, yet tough, tubes have been implemented to save weight and this results in over a 450g (1-pound) reduction in the frame and fork alone when compared to some models of yesteryear.
Speaking of the fork, entry-level road bikes often times feature either alloy or cheap carbon fiber forks that greatly detract from the overall ride quality. But with a full FACT carbon fiber fork, the Allez is better handling, smoother riding, and lower in weight—floating over rough chip-seal and carving through corners like a slalom skier. For the geometry, we developed the Allez by utilizing our vast Retül fit database. This meant creating a geometry that's sure to cover a broad range of positions, while still providing the performance-minded handling you'd expect from your first bike.
This Allez also features integrated rack and fender mounts, allowing you to get weight of your backpack of you and onto a lightweight rack. This not only makes for a good road bike, but it also enables you to transform it into a fast commuter. And with Shimano Sora components, Axis Sport wheels, and a stiff Praxis Alba 2d crankset, the Allez Sport is not only your perfect first road bike, but one that you'll be able to ride for years to come.
- Der leichte und steife Rahmen aus E5 Premium Aluminium, hergestellt im Smoothweld Schweißverfahren, fährt sich schnell, direkt und agil.
- Die leichte Specialized Gabel aus FACT Carbon in Monocoque-Bauweise unterstreicht das direkte und präzise Lenkverhalten.
- Die Shimano Sora Schaltkomponenten sorgt für zuverlässige und schnelle Schaltmanöver.
- Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum, fully manipulated tubing w/ SmoothWelds, 1-1/8"- 1-3/8" tapered head tube, internal cable routing, threaded BB, 130mm spacing
- Specialized FACT carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" taper, fender eyelets
- Praxis Alba M30
- Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- Shimano Sora, 9-speed
- Shimano Sora, 9-speed
- Shimano Sora, clamp-on
- KMC X9, 9-speed w/ Missing Link™
- Axis Sport
- SunRace, 9-speed, 11-32t
- Body Geometry Toupé Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose ball w/ reflectors