- 30 Tage Rückgaberecht
- Montiert und geprüft
- Versandkostenfrei *
z.B. 24 x 137.46 €
Specialized Tarmac Comp
- von Specialized
- Artikelnr.: 90619-5149
bei Vorkassezahlung 3% Skonto
Specialized Tarmac Comp Rennrad 2019
If you're looking to get your feet wet in the road racing scene, or merely want a bike that does it all for your weekend rides, look no further than the Rennrad Tarmac Comp.
For the construction, we utilized advanced aerospace composite optimization software to revolutionize the construction and layup of our new FACT 10r carbon. It's the most advanced layup schedule we've ever made—the shape, schedule, and material optimization allowed us to shed nearly 20% of the frame weight—the perfect recipe for your next hill climb PR.
We started by further improving our Rider-First Engineered™ technology to ensure that the new Rennrad Tarmac is stiff and compliant in exactly the right places, all while shedding some serious weight. With this revamp, we also updated the geometry—basing it on countless Retül data points and professional rider input. This enabled us to develop a performance road geometry that perfects the combination of a responsive front-end and short wheelbase, delivering instantaneous response and optimal power transfer.
And while stiffness aids in the aforementioned, compliance must also be utilized for an optimal ride quality. That's why we designed a seatpost that builds compliance into the upper 120mm where clamping doesn't happen, dropped the seatstays, and altered the seat tube shape. We also added tire clearance up to 30mm, which translates to a 28mm Turbo Cotton on a Roval SLX 24 rim. This allows lower pressures for decreased rolling resistance, increased traction, and more comfort. Altogether, these additions still have the Rennrad Tarmac riding like a true race-machine, but they just take a bit of the sting out of those road imperfections. You'll thank us on your next long ride.
And while this is all great, we know that aerodynamics are the most important thing we can do to make you faster. Both our Bora-Hansgrohe and Quick-Step Floors Pro Tour riders, after all, are demanding aero improvements on every bike. With this, the aero goal was to discover where we could essentially "add aero for free," by not taking anything away from the hallmarks of the Rennrad Tarmac design. During the six-month iterative process, three areas were discovered where we could do this—a new fork shape, dropped seatstays with aero tubes, and a D-shaped seatpost and seat tube. The result? A bike that's approximately 45 seconds faster over 40km compared to other lightweight bikes in the same category.
This Rennrad Tarmac comes ready to race out of the box, featuring a crisp Shimano Ultegra 8000 mechanical groupset, resplendent DT R460 wheels, and smooth-as-silk 26mm Turbo Pro tires.
- Rider-First Engineered™ Rahmen aus FACT 10r Carbon für perfektes Handling, ultimative Geschwindigkeit und hohe Fahrstabilität. Die für jede Rahmengröße charakteristisch abgestimmte Faserbelegung ermöglicht eine leistungsfähige Balance aus Steifigkeit und Gewicht für alle Fahrer.
- Die Shimano Ultegra 800011-fach Schaltung ist extrem zuverlässig, leicht und präzise.
- Die DT R460 Laufräder verfügen über zuverlässige, abgedichtete Cartridge-Naben mit 20 Speichen vorn und 24 hinten, die das Gewicht gering und die Langlebigkeit hoch halten.
- Tarmac SL6, FACT 10r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, OSBB, clean routing, internally integrated seat clamp, 130mm rear spacing, direct-mount rim brake
- FACT 10r carbon, direct-mount rim brake
- Shimano Ultegra R8000, HollowTech 2, 11-speed
- Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- Shimano Ultegra R8000
- Shimano Ultegra R8000-GS, medium cage
- Shimano Ultegra R8000, braze-on
- Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed
- DT R460, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h
- Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-speed, 11-30t
- S-Works FACT Carbon Tarmac seatpost, 20mm offset
- Toupe Comp Gel, 143mm, hollow Cro-Mo rails, Adaptive Edge
- Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose ball w/ reflectors